What We Offer – Company Overview:
Hallmarks of our company include that we can offer premium reconditioned MRI, CT and PET/CT Systems equipment at a fraction of the cost of new equipment and that we work with you, the customer, to determine your needs and what equipment best meets those needs and reduces costs. A distinctive of our company is its service commitment to you – we offer a 2 hour turn-around time to respond to your call for repairs or maintenance. We also stock many parts locally for the equipment we sell and service so this contributes to our ability to have short turnaround times for service or repair requests.
We deliver our CT, PET/CT and MRI management and service programs directly to our clients and we offer management efficiencies not found in larger organizations, as we are a virtual company. This helps keep our servicing agreement costs low.
Our team has received training by the manufacturers of the equipment we sell. In addition to the manufacturers training, we have engineers who are also ISO trained.
We offer a complete range of services which includes:
- Sale or lease of refurbished MRI, CT or PET/CT Scanning Equipment
- Full and flexible service agreements for both MRI and CT systems
- Complete cryogen services
- Magnet maintenance
- CT X-ray tube sales and installation
- Customized support depending on your needs
- Please click on Services for a more complete listing
We focus on partnering with our customers to provide a partner in the general oversight of your physical plant and operational status and support. When you work with GSB Imaging, we assist and support the cost containment efforts of your facility and our customer satisfaction levels are a standard that few other companies can match.
With so many options to choose from, you may ask how to determine what kind of system to purchase or lease. We work with you to address your questions, every step of the way, but would be asking you questions such as:
- What type of practice do you have or what types of examinations do you perform for your patients or what services do you need to provide?
- How much space do you have available for the equipment?
- Number of patients you would be diagnosing using the proposed equipment?
- Average reimbursements you would expect to receive for the services you provide?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
Having this information will help us to best help you in determining the best equipment to meet your needs at a good price point, enabling you to calculate your return on investment (ROI).
In addition to helping you to select the best equipment to meet your needs, we are also able to offer a trade in to dispose of your old equipment, depending on age, condition, parts availability and the like to assist you.